This week's blog hop subject was your favorite recipe. I love to bake so I had to choose a dessert. These are actually my husband's favorite cookies, and I love to make them for him because they are so easy to make and taste like you spent a lot of time and energy making them.
Snickerdoodles from Cake Mix
- 18 1/4 ounces yellow cake mix, I use pillsbury
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
In a large bowl mix cake mix, oil, eggs and vanilla extract.
Stir until well blended.
- In a separate small bowl mix sugar and cinnamon.
- Form cookie dough into 1 inch balls.
Roll balls in cinnamon-sugar mixture until completely covered.
Place on cookie sheets.
Bake @350 degrees for 8-10 minutes until lightly browned.
Remove to wire rack to cool.